Medical Grade Facial treatments, also known as medi-facials, are treatments that are intended to treat special skin conditions and are supported for all skin sorts.
These are done at medical cosmetologists office using specific devices and constituents like microdermabrasion, peels, Photorejuvenation (IPL), LED Therapy, microcurrents and a blend of these.
Medi-facials are tailored to heal and repair the skin, giving your face feeling hydrated and glowing. Medi-facial treatments can be tailored to manage the following:
- Symptoms of ageing
- Dehydrated / Dry skin
- Sun damage
Licensed professionals perform medical grade facials. These facials include elements of popular spa facials along with medical grade products and non-invasive dermatological systems. The results are stronger, younger-looking skin. Medical facials are highly efficient, fast, and intended to address many types of skin care concerns.
Medical Grade Facials
Medical grade facials are invented according to your skincare requirements. These facials can a combination of the following treatment:
- Chemical peels
- Medical grade peels
What Are The Benefits Of Medical Grade Facial?
Related to spa facials, medical grade facials are sought-after for their powerful benefits.
Medical facials are different for every person. Your facial is designed according to your individual skin needs. Whether you need to address aging skin or adult acne, a treatment plan is customized to care for your skin kind, texture, and tone.
Getting A Medical Facial
- The first step to youthful-looking and better skin is to schedule a medical facial every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Quickly after a facial, your skin will glow with rejuvenation. Within 48 – 72 hours, you’ll see that your skin is much hydrated and usually looks healthier. That’s because of a medical grade facial increases circulation.
- Within 28 – 48 days after your medical facial, cells restore, and you’ll see the advantages of your medical facial.
- You can return to your daily routine right after your facial. However, you’ll require to withdraw excessive sun exposure and tanning areas for a day or two.
- Registering medical facials every 4 to 6 weeks will assist you to have youthful and fresh-looking skin.
What Conditions Can Medical Facials Treat?
Medical facials can mark a list of skin conditions and obstacles, such as:
- Greasy and oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Excessive wrinkles
- Loose skin
- Dry skin
Treat yourself to proper medical grade facials, so you constantly feel and look fresh and radiant!
What Is The Difference Between A Medical Grade Facial And Spa Facial?
A spa facial typically gives a good massage but does not grasp skin deep. There are plenty of facials at a salon but do these cosmetic facials help your skin?
Turns out, not so much. The nutraceuticals are accessible at a doctors office like vitamin cocktails, serums like vitamin c and hyaluronic acid, placenta extracts etc.
It can be used with devices like mesoporation and ultrasonics to ease them penetrate until the deeper layers providing ensuring long-lasting results. Medical grade facials in combination with home care products help in healing your skin, giving much better outcomes.
The Life Cycle Of A Medical Facial
Quickly afterwards your skin is smooth and supple and reflects a healthy glow. 48-72 Hours Skin is Hydrated and seeing healthy. 28-48 Days Cells Reform, and the long-term advantages of a medical facial is achieved due to many intraceuticals and serums used.